It seems most men either don’t know where to shop or just don’t spend as much time working on their AV as women do. To that end, and to help others that have requested it, I decided to make a list of what I consider to be the better places to shop for men.
- Catwa – I haven’t seen a better men’s head. The Catwa “Daniel” is the most common of the bunch, but I would demo them all with skin demos until you find the one you like best.
- Other options: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-head-reviews/bento-mesh-heads/
- -Belleza- Mesh Body Jake
- [Signature] Gianni Body
- Other Options: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-reviews/mens-bodies/
- Stray Dog (I believe it uses the Clef de Peau body applier)
- The Skinnery (I believe it uses the Clef de Peau body applier)
- Clef de Peau
- Not Found
- Other Options: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-designers-list/skin-designers-male-mesh-heads/
- Make sure they have appliers for your body before you test the head appliers!
These events have skins, appliers, hair, and clothes from some of the best men’s designers, and once you’ve seen them here, you can search them out and visit their stores: